This sponsorship level has a retail value of more than $16,700 and includes entry for two teams of three players. Each player receives lunch, tee gifts, tournament shirt, entry in the Helicopter Ball Drop with a chance to win a North Shore Helicopter ride for two, and a ticket to the Sunset Par-Tee. The ‘Ilima Sponsor gets two tee signs during the event, and recognition at the awards.
As an organization, the ‘Ilima Sponsor also is eligible for the following experiences:
- Private, one-hour golf clinic with a Turtle Bay PGA Professional
- Team-building restoration experience for up to 25 individuals with the North Shore Community Land Trust at Kalaeokauna‘oa (Kahuku Point) with a box lunch provided by Turtle Bay
- Plant and dedicate a tree honoring your organization at Turtle Bay’s Kuilima Farm
Additionally, we are pleased to offer each player on the ‘Ilima Sponsor teams the following:
- One-night stay in an Ocean View room at Turtle Bay Resort
- $500 resort credit*
- Certificate for two rounds of golf
*Each player can redeem resort credit at the following Turtle Bay Resort locations only:
Reservations, Alaia Restaurant, Nalu Spa, Turtle Bay Golf, Turtle Bay Stables, Sunset Pool Bar, Ho‘olana Lobby Lounge, Off The Lip [The Bar], Watershed, Breeze and THE SHOP.